Working together with CQC to improve the quality of care.
This is to certify the following service provider has been registered by the Care Quality Commission under the Health and Social Care Act 2008
Provider ID: 1-7986171165
Bliss Home Care works and invest in the quality of service we provide:
The All-in-One Care system
Bliss Home Care works with Nurse-buddy care software as to improve the quality, response and safety of the service we provide.
- All the care management tools you need in one place
• Rostering, care plans, timesheets, eMAR, reports…
• World class data protection & compliance
• In-app support, webinar and training resources for free
- Real-time roster and care plans in mobile
• Simple check-in and out system
• Risk assessments to keep you safe
• Paperless reporting tools
- Private and unique login area
• Real time updates and live statuses
• Manage changes, notes and feedback
To keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19:
- Regularly wash your hands, especially after sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands.
- Follow cough/sneeze hygiene practices (cough or sneeze in a tissue or your elbow/ sleeves) and discard used tissues appropriately in the dustbin; do not reuse.
- Stay home. Maintain physical distancing: avoid large gatherings and keep a distance of at least 6 feet when in the company of other people.
- Wear a surgical mask if you are sick yourself with cold/ flu-like symptoms or are outside the home in an area where there are others around you.